Pages

domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Example and exercises for introducing yourself

Example

My name is Chari, I am 41 years old. My birthday is in May. I have got a long brown hair and brown eyes. I am 1’65 tall. I’m a nice girl. I live in Jaén. I was born here. There is a beautiful cathedral in my town. I like listening to music, reading and teaching English. I'm an English teacher. I have got English on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I like English and Science, but I don't like Maths. I love films. My favourite actor is Brad Pitt in his film  “Troya” as Achilles. My favourite food is pasta. I have pasta for lunch. My favourite music is rock, and my favourite group is Linkin Park. I have one brother, he is younger than me. I’m the oldest one. I have got a dog, its name is Stitch. I like running with him. 

IN SPANISH:

Si queréis hacer un ejercicio sencillo para responder a preguntas sobre presentarte a tí mismo, clickar en el siguientes enlaces:




REMEMBER!!!

ESTO ES MUY ÚTIL PARA VUESTRO PRÓXIMO EXAMEN. GOOD LUCK!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola maestra soy Coral de tu clase.
Gracias maestra por ponernos los ejercicios y el ejemplo

Chari Paulano dijo...

Hi Coral! You're welcome! Encantada de poder ayudar. See you next day!

Publicar un comentario